For those of us who are beginning to show signs of aging, dermal fillers are a very welcome medical marvel. Being able to fill in facial wrinkles and get a more youthful, healthy look is definitely a confidence builder that helps us all live our best life. There are so many different types of dermal fillers, though, that it can become very confusing trying to choose the one that is best for your individual needs. Let’s take a look at some of the most common types of fillers and learn more about each.
Types of Dermal Fillers
Dermal Fillers are substances that are designed to be injected beneath the surface of the skin to add volume and fullness. Dermal fillers differ in chemical makeup, longevity, and in the degree of softness. They come with many different brand names such as Juvaderm, Restylane, Stylage, Teosyal, Bellafill, and more. Many fillers are made with hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance found in the body while other fillers can be made of synthetic compounds.
Different types of fillers are designed to treat various signs of aging. Some plump up lips, others fill in shallow areas on the face, some decrease the wrinkle under the eyes, and others can even soften the look of scars. Fillers can last from 12 to 18 months or even longer.
Meet The Skinatomy Laser Clinic Fillers
At Skinatomy Laser Clinic, we use five different types of fillers.
- Juvederm: Fills moderate nasolabial folds
- Juvederm Voluma: For cheek augmentation
- Juvederm Vollure: Fills severe nasolabial folds
- Juvederm Volbella: Augments Lips and fills smokers lines
Dermal Fillers Consultations Available
- Restylane Defyne: For deep smile and laugh lines
- Restylane Refyne: For moderate smile and laugh lines
- Restylane: For facial wrinkles and folds
- Restylane Silk: For lip augmentation
- Restylane Lyft: For cheek augmentation
- Restylane Skinboosters: For improved elasticity of cheeks, neck, and hands
- Stylage S, M, L: For nasolabial folds, crow’s feet and hands
- Stylage Special Lips: For lip augmentation
- Stylage XL and XXL: For lost facial volume
- Stylage Hydro & Hydromax: For skin dehydration
- Teosyal: For cheeks and lips
- Bellafill: For smile lines and acne scars
The very best way to determine which filler is best for you is to schedule an in-person consultation with a member of our staff who will assess your skin, discuss your desired results, and then create an individualized treatment plan for you.
Dr. Sliwowicz gets straight to the point and doesn’t engage in small talk. I really like that. He is very knowledgeable in his field of study. The nurses/estheticians at this clinic are very kind and welcoming as well. Whole area is very sanitary and well-kept.
Take The Next Step
As you can see, we have a number of treatments that may be right in helping you fill in those unwanted facial lines and wrinkles. Are you ready to try dermal fillers? If so, we would love for you to take your next step and call the professionals at Skinatomy Laser Clinic to schedule your complimentary consultation. We can help you choose the treatment that is perfect for you. Fill out the form on this page or call us at (416) 901-9392 (Toronto) or (289) 512-0188 (Mississauga). We look forward to helping you become the best you possible!